Main functions and features of the Warning Evacuation & Emergency System:
The main function of the system is to broadcast voice messages or acoustic warning signals. It is possible to broadcast:
- live reports from the microphone,
- voice messages and signals from the internal memory (SD card),
- radio broadcast from built-in FM receiver,
- files from a connected USB key,
- audio signals from various external sources (radios, cell phones, etc.),
- Used for Warning, Evacuation & Emergency Situations.